Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Blue Hill, looking southwest, at the intersection of Main Street and Union in downtown Blue Hill. The house on the right was later replaced by the town hall. In the middle of the photograph the Main Street starts to head up Tenney Hill.
About This Item
- Title: View of downtown Blue Hill, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm
- Local Code: ARCH Box 46
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Streets--Maine--Blue Hill
- Villages--Maine--Blue Hill
- Main Street (Blue Hill, Me.)
- Union Street (Blue Hill, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.