Contributed by Kennebunkport Historical Society
This photograph shows the second waiting station at Town House Junction. This would have been taken sometime before the Car Bar (far left) burned in 1909.
The cupola on the north end of the station was added in 1904 to accommodate the dispatcher. This station burned in 1914.
About This Item
- Title: Town House waiting room, Kennebunkport, ca. 1904
- Creation Date: circa 1904
- Subject Date: circa 1904
- Local Name: Town House Corners
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: T199
- Collection: Twombly Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunkport Historical Society
P. O. Box 1173, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Atlantic Shore Line Railway
- Electric railroads--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Railroad stations--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Street railroads--Maine--Kennebunkport
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.