Contributed by Kennebunkport Historical Society
This photograph shows Sanford & Cape Porpoise Railway car No. 15 stopped at Pinkham's Store in Cape Porpoise, ca. 1900-1920. This electric railway connected Cape Porpoise harbor to the mills at Sanford, transporting both passengers and freight, especially coal.
About This Item
- Title: Sanford & Cape Porpoise Railway Trolley at Pinkham's Store, Cape Porpoise, ca. 1900-1920
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Cape Porpoise, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 10.5 cm
- Local Code: H725
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunkport Historical Society
P. O. Box 1173, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.