Contributed by Kennebunkport Historical Society
A double streetcar, owned by the Sanford & Cape Porpoise Railway Co., with passengers in Springvale near Sanford. This was the end of the route from Cape Porpoise and Kennebunkport.
About This Item
- Title: Mousam River Railroad Trolley, Springvale, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Springvale
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: H2885
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad stations--Maine--Springvale
- Railroad employees--Maine--Springvale
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunkport Historical Society
P. O. Box 1173, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.