Contributed by Turner Museum and Historical Society
Three industries in Turner Village around 1900. At left is a saw mill that produced electricity with a water wheel. At center is a grist mill and to the right is a carriage shop that later was the site of the Hearth & Cricket Shop.
About This Item
- Title: Turner Mills, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Turner
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm x 21.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Water mills--Maine--Turner
- Flour & meal industry--Maine--Turner
- Grain industry--Maine--Turner
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Turner
- Carpenter shops--Maine--Turner
For more information about this item, contact:Turner Museum and Historical Society
98 Matthews Way, Turner, ME 04282
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.