Contributed by Hampden Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Taken from the back of Dr. L. E. Norris' house at 89 Main Rd. North in Hampden, looking toward Route 1A. The hammocks were hung on the north side of the house. Dr. L. E. Norris is in the center rocking chair.
About This Item
- Title: L. E. Norris, Hampden, ca. 1904
- Creation Date: circa 1904
- Subject Date: circa 1904
- Location: Hampden, Penobsoct County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 89 Main Road North side yard
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Norris, Louis E.--Friends & associates--Maine--Hampden
- Hammocks (Furniture)--Maine--Hampden
- Norris, Louis E.--Family
For more information about this item, contact:Hampden Historical Society
PO Box 456, Hampden, ME 04444
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.