Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This depicts the front entrance of the Journal (daily and weekly) offices in the Quimby and Sweetser Block on Lincoln Street in Biddeford. It was located here from 1891-1905.
On either side of the entrance, the headlines of the day were posted.
About This Item
- Title: The Biddeford Journal, Lincoln Street, Biddeford, 1899
- Creator: Goshen Studio
- Creation Date: 1899
- Subject Date: 1899
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14.8 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: 15522C
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Journal, Biddeford daily or weekly newspaper
- Local events and historical references
- Newspaper national headlines of the day
- Quimby & Sweetser Block
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.