Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
A stamp used to mark a line of flannel fabric made by Pepperell Manufacturing.
About This Item
- Title: Beaver Chop Mark, Pepperell Manufacturing, Biddeford, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: P
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Wood, metal
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: 1990.6
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile industry--Equipment and supplies
- Marks (Symbols)
- Pepperell Manufacturing Company
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.