Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows a trolley crossing the Trolley Bridge in Waterville. Possible furniture factory in background.
About This Item
- Title: Trolley Bridge, Waterville, ca. 1913
- Creation Date: circa 1913
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Waterville
- Street railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Electric railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Kennebec River (Me.)
- Lewiston, Augusta & Waterville Street Railway
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.