Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows stores and shops lining Water Street in Augusta. Notice the automobiles, streetcar tracks in the center of the road, and the shops along the road including the "Drug Store Partridge".
About This Item
- Title: Water St., Augusta, ca. 1906
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Water Street (Augusta, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Augusta
- City & town life--Maine--Augusta
- Railroad tracks--Maine--Augusta
- Electric railroads--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.