Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A postcard showing Rockland, Thomaston, and Camden Street Railway car #4 with passengers at a station in Oakland Park in Rockport. The park was built by Central Maine Power at the turn of the century. An amusement part was added in 1920.
About This Item
- Title: Oakland Park, Rockport, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Rockport, Knox County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Railroad stations--Maine--Rockport
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.