Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
- Item 28873
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
This postcard shows the Fidelity Building on Monument Square. Notice the streetcars, trolleys and Dean Bros. on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Monument Square showing Soldier's Monument and Fidelity Building, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Fidelity Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Maine Bank & Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Monument Square (Portland, Me.)
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Monuments & memorials--Maine--Portland
- Our Lady of Victories (Sculpture) (Portland, Me.)
- Portland Railroad Company
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.