Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows the Fidelity Building. Notice the streetcar in the far left.
About This Item
- Title: Fidelity Building, Portland, ca. 1907
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Fidelity Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Maine Bank & Trust Co. (Portland, Me.)
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Portland Railroad Company
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.