Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows the Portland Post Office, a white stone building in the Classical style, with a trolley car entering the scene from the right.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Post Office, ca. 1907
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Post offices--Maine--Portland
- Portland Post Office (Me.)--History
- Portland Post Office (Me.)
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Portland Railroad Company
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.