Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A postcard showing car #45 of the Rockland, South Thomaston St. George Railway at Crescent Beach, and an unidentified open car in front of the "Tilton Hilton". The car is signed for "Martins".
About This Item
- Title: Trolleys and hotel, Rockland ca. 1898
- Creation Date: circa 1898
- Subject Date: circa 1898
- Location: Rockland, Knox County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Railroad cars--Maine
- Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.