Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows the Riverton Casino, a wooden resort building with three gables and a cupola in center. Notice the streetcar approaching on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Riverton Casino, showing Bathing Beach, Portland, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
- Riverton Park (Portland, Me.)
- Portland Railroad Company
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.