Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Parked autos and crowds along the road in Hollis during the Dorcas Society Fair, August 1913. The fair took place at Quillcote, the summer home of author Kate Douglas Wiggin.
About This Item
- Title: Dorcas Society Fair, Hollis, 1913
- Creator: Charles E. Moody
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Location: Hollis, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.6 cm x 17.2 cm
- Local Code: mca1005
- Collection: Charles E. Moody Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Community service--Maine--Hollis
- Dorcas Society (Buxton, Me.)
- Community service--Maine--Buxton
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923--Friends & associates
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923--Homes and haunts--Maine--Hollis
- Charitable organizations--Maine--Hollis
- Charitable organizations--Maine--Buxton
- Dorcas Society (Hollis, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.