Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Tourists in their finery sit and walk upon the boardwalk at Old Orchard Beach, 1912. A picture of the beach with the pier in the background. This beach was a magnet for summer tourists, especially those coming from Canada on the Grand Trunk Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Boardwalk, Old Orchard Beach, 1912
- Creator: Moody, Charles E.
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.1 cm x 17.4 cm
- Local Code: mca1117
- Collection: Charles E. Moody collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tourists--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Pedestrians--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Boardwalks--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Beaches--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Women--Clothing & dress--1910-1920
- Men--Clothing & dress--1910-1920
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.