Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Four-page souvenir program issued to commemorate the dedication of Lubec's soldier's monument, September 20, 1904. Pictured are the inside photos, Lubec harbor and the soldier's monument itself.
About This Item
- Title: SEE NOTES Soldier's Monument Dedication Souvenir Program (inside), Lubec, 1904
- Creation Date: 1904-09-20
- Location: LUBEC, WASHINGTON County, ME
- Media: Four-page hard cover booklet
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 16.5 cm
- Collection: Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.