Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Souvenir program issued to commemorate the dedication of Lubec's soldiers monument, September 20, 1904. There are two photos inside of Lubec harbor and the monument itself.
About This Item
- Title: Soldier's Monument Dedication program, Lubec, 1904
- Creator: L.M. Association
- Creation Date: 1904-09-20
- Subject Date: 1904
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 16.5 cm
- Collection: The Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.