Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Michael Dailey, who came from Ireland to Portland in 1848 when he was a child, became an American citizen on Sept. 8, 1868.
Dailey worked as a teamster.
About This Item
- Title: Michael Dailey naturalization certificate, Portland, 1868
- Creation Date: 1868-09-08
- Subject Date: 1868-09-08
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2366, Box 1/2
- Collection: Kerr family collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Emigration and immigration
- Ireland--Emigration and immigration
- Irish Americans--Maine
- United States--Emigration and immigration
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.