Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
This quilt was created in 1989 to commemorate Islesboro's 200th year as an incorporated town. Each square was designed and sewn by an Island quilter to depict a favorite Islesboro scene.
About This Item
- Title: Bicentennial Quilt, Islesboro, 1989
- Creator: Islesboro Bicentennial Committee
- Creation Date: 1989
- Subject Date: 1989
- Town: Islesboro
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Cloth, cotton
- Dimensions: 206 cm x 160 cm
- Local Code: 1989.002.001
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Islesboro (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Centennial celebrations, etc.--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.