Contributed by Hampden Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
Riverside Park operated from 1898 to 1916. The stage was covered, but the audience sat in the open. Note the bass drum which most likely belonged to the Bangor Band. They played on Sunday afternoons between the featured act's matinee and evening performances.
About This Item
- Title: Riverside Park stage, Hampden, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Riverside Park
- Town: Hampden
- County: Penobcot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Riverside Park stage
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Amusement parks--Maine--Hampden
- Riverside Park (Hampden, Me.)
- Stages (Platforms)--Maine--Hampden
- Theater audiences--Maine--Hampden
For more information about this item, contact:Hampden Historical Society
PO Box 456, Hampden, ME 04444
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.