Contributed by Farmington Public Library
A serious group of women devoted to the study of the arts in their many and various forms formed the Arts Study Club.
The club met without interruption from 1929-1959. An annual program of study was printed with topics and presenters.
Pictured is the front and back cover of the 1930 program, which lists such topics as "Gothic Architecture in France" and "Gothic Architecture in England."
The bylaws of the club state "there will be no refreshments served."
About This Item
- Title: Arts Study Club Program, Farmington, 1930-1931
- Creator: Arts Study Club, Farmington, Maine
- Creation Date: 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Printed ink on paper; monochromatic blue
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 13 cm
- Collection: Farmington Library Historical Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Public Library
117 Academy Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.