Contributed by Farmington Public Library
A bookplate lists the regulations for books borrowed from the Farmington Social Library.
This does not list the requirements for becoming a member of the Library. Note the rule on multivolume works : "...if the book so lost or injured be a part of a set, such person shall replace it or pay for the entire set."
About This Item
- Title: Farmington Social Library, Regulations, ca. 1900
- Creator: Farmington Public (Social) Library
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9.5 cm
- Local Code: fplregs
- Collection: Farmington Library Collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Public Library
117 Academy Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.