Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
This two-seater carriage was once used as a school "bus" in Farmington. The carriage was built by C. A. Pinkham Co.
About This Item
- Title: C. A. Pinkham Carriage, Farmington, ca. 1890
- Creator: C.A. PInkham Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Wood, metal
- Dimensions: 218 cm x 203 cm x 147 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Farmington
- School children--Transportation--Maine--Farmington
- School buses--Maine--Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.