Contributed by Lubec Memorial Library
Lubec as seen from Campobello Island showing many waterfront smokehouses, canneries, Eastern Steamship Landing, and company houses for cannery workers.
About This Item
- Title: Lubec View from Campobello Island, Lubec, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Edith Comstock Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Lubec
- Fish canneries--Maine--Lubec
- Labor housing--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.