Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Women’s Auxiliary band of the The Improved Order of Red Men Band Association, Cobscook Tribe No. 80, from Lubec.
About This Item
- Title: Red Men Band Women's Auxiliary, Lubec, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.9 cm x 13.9 cm
- Local Code: 73 jpg
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Women--Societies and clubs--Maine--Lubec
- Marching bands--Maine--Lubec
- Improved Order of Red Men. Cobscook Tribe, No. 80 (Lubec, Me.)
- Fraternal organizations--Maine--Lubec
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.