Contributed by New Portland Historical Society
This is the area known as the island along Main Street in West New Portland around 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, West New Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Company Belfast Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: New Portland, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Main Street (New Portland, Me.)
- Streets--Maine--New Portland
- Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Company
For more information about this item, contact:New Portland Historical Society
PO Box 141, 283 MeadowBrook Road, New Portland, ME 04961-0141
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.