Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
Men and women corn huskers and workers of Dingley Corn Shop in front of factory buildings.
Written on back of photo:
E. S. Dingley Corn Shop -- Huskers
About This Item
- Title: E. S. Dingley Corn Shop Crew, Farmington, circa 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Farmington Falls
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: IFC43
- Collection: Ben Stinchfield Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.