Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
Men are shown harvesting autumn crops in Farmington, before 1900. This is a photograph of a painting or drawing.
About This Item
- Title: Farmington Harvest, pre 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency, Black and White Slide
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 5 cm
- Collection: Ben Butler Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Agricultural laborers--Maine--Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.