Contributed by Farmington Historical Society
Jonathan Russ's house taken between 1940 and 1960. Jonathan Russ was an early settler of Farmington. This house was known as "Beehive".
About This Item
- Title: Jonathan Russ's house, Farmington, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 13 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Russ, Jonathan--Homes and haunts--Maine--Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Farmington Historical Society
PO Box 575, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.