Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
The F.S. Pendleton and Company Store had two branches - the main store mid-island in Guinea and the down-island store in Dark Harbor. This photograph shows the interior of the Dark Harbor branch. The store primarly serviced the summer community, but was open year round.
About This Item
- Title: F.S. Pendleton Store, interior, Dark Harbor, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Dark Harbor
- Town: Islesboro
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Open Photo Collection, Businesses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Islesboro
- General stores--Maine--Islesboro
- Business enterprises--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.