Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
This building housed the Dark Harbor Post Office on the right, the W.A Ricker Store on the left, the telephone office in the back and the Dark Harbor Library upstairs. It was built circa 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Dark Harbor Post Office, Islesboro, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Dark Harbor
- Town: Islesboro
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Open Photo Collection, Businesses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Telephone companies--Maine--Islesboro
- Stores & shops--Maine--Islesboro
- Post offices--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.