Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
- Item 27058
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
This interior photograph shows the Dark Harbor School students circa 1920. The Dark Harbor School was built in 1906 and is now the home of the Second Baptist Sewing Circle.
About This Item
- Title: Dark Harbor Schoolchildren, Isleboro, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Islesboro, Waldo County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Oversize Photos
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dark Harbor School (islesboro, Me.)--Interiors
- School children--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.