Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
The original Tarratine Golf Club, organized in 1912 by the Dark Harbor summer community. The building is located on Derby Street in Dark Harbor and is now a private residence.
About This Item
- Title: First Tarratine Golf Club, Islesboro, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Local Name: Dark Harbor
- Town: Islesboro
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Open Photo Collection, Clubs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Golf courses--Maine--Islesboro
- Tarratine Golf Club (Islesboro, Me.)
- Summer resorts--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.