Contributed by Islesboro Historical Society
- Item 27029
- print page
- download web image
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
This Christmas flyer for J.P. Bragg's Store, located in Ryder's Cove, advertises goods suitable for Christmas presents, as well as the store's full range of goods. At the top is an image of Santa Clause on a rooftop going down a chimney. On the reverse is a Christmas poem.
About This Item
- Title: Store Flyer, Islesboro, ca. 1890
- Creator: Smith and Son, Printer, Bangor
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Islesboro, Waldo County, ME
- Media: Newsprint
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: SC 476
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- General stores--Maine--Islesboro
- Stores & shops--Maine--Islesboro
- Dry goods stores--Maine--Islesboro
For more information about this item, contact:Islesboro Historical Society
PO Box 301, 388 Main Road, Islesboro, ME 04848
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.