Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Native American made stone projectile point from the Middle Archaic Period, 5050 BCE to 5500 BCE excavated at Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site.
About This Item
- Title: Native American Projectile Point, ca. 5000 BCE
- Creation Date: 5500 BCE–5050 BCE
- Subject Date: 5500 BCE–5050 BCE
- Location: Bristol, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Stone
- Dimensions: 4 cm x 2.5 cm
- Collection: Pemaquid
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fort Frederick (Me.)
- Indians of North America--Maine-Antiquities
- Projectile points--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.