Contributed by Presque Isle Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Presque Isle young men assemble a special frame for the National Community Christmas tree to minimize damage while in transport to Washington, D.C. for the Pageant of Peace.
About This Item
- Title: Christmas Tree work, Presque Isle, 1959
- Creator: Presque Isle Are Chamber of Commerce
- Creation Date: 1959
- Subject Date: 1959
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: PI21246
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Christmas trees--Maine--Presque Isle
- Christmas trees--Washington, D.C.
- Christmas decorations
- White spruce
- Construction equipment
- Community service--Maine--Presque Isle
- Tree felling--Maine--Presque Isle
- Structural frames--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Historical Society
PO Box 285, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.