Contributed by Presque Isle Historical Society
- Item 26958
- print page
- download web image
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Presque Isle young men build a frame to transport the National Community Christmas tree to Washington, D.C.
About This Item
- Title: Christmas tree frame work, Presque Isle, 1959
- Creator: Presque Isle area Chamber of Commerce
- Creation Date: 1959
- Subject Date: 1959
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: PI21247
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cranes, derricks, etc.--Maine--Presque Isle
- Tree felling--Maine--Presque Isle
- Community service--Maine--Presque Isle
- Construction equipment
- White spruce
- Christmas trees--Washington, D.C.
- Christmas trees--Maine--Presque Isle
- Structural frames--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Historical Society
PO Box 285, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.