Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An unidentified Portland Railroad closed trolley car at the corner of Washington Avenue and Veranda Street.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Railroad trolley car, Portland, 1937
- Creator: Gibson, Henry A.
- Creation Date: 1937
- Subject Date: 1937
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11.5 cm
- Collection: Henry A. Gibson Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.