Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
A black and white postcard showing Car #44 of the Bangor Railway & Electric Co. in the center of town with a flagpole topped by a horse weathervane.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Railway & Electric Co. Car 44, Hampden, ca. 1905
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Co., Belfast, Maine
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Hampden
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Railway & Electric Co.
- Street railroads--Maine--Hampden
- Electric railroads--Maine--Hampden
- Railroad cars--Maine--Hampden
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.