Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
A black and white postcard showing a Lewiston, Augusta and Waterville Street Railway trolley car unloading passengers at the waiting station at New Meadows Inn in Bath.
About This Item
- Title: Lewiston, Augusta and Waterville Street Railway at New Meadows Inn, Bath, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Bath
- Lewiston, Augusta & Waterville Street Railway
- Railroad stations--Maine--Bath
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.