Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A black and white postcard showing the Libbey-Dingley's Dam on the Androscoggin River in Lewiston, a power source for the Portland-Lewiston Interurban.
About This Item
- Title: Libby-Dingley's Dam, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Street railroads--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.