Contributed by Susie Calder through Lubec Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
R.J. Peacock Canning Co. truck in the Lubec 4th of July Parade. This same truck was also used to bring packers to work and to carry the packed sardines.
About This Item
- Title: R.J. Peacock Canning Co. Float, Lubec, 1950
- Creation Date: 1949-07-04
- Subject Date: 1949-07-04
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 12.2 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sardine industry--Maine--Lubec
- Food industry--Maine--Lubec
- Fish canneries--Maine--Lubec
- Parades & processions--Maine--Lubec
- Fourth of July celebrations--Maine--Lubec
- Floats (Parade)
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.