Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view taken from the southwest side of the Georges River looking northeast.
The J.O. Cushing lime kilns are in the center of the picture, and the former Fort Wharf area is to the right.
About This Item
- Title: Waterfront, Thomaston, ca. 1900
- Creator: Wylie, Willard C.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: WaterfrontPhotographsBox 87.5
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Limstone quarrying--Maine--Thomaston
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Thomaston
For more information about this item, contact:Thomaston Historical Society
PO Box 384, Thomaston, ME 04861
(207) 354 2295
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.