Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Long the location of one of the town’s hardware stores, run by owners Walter B. Studley and Helen P. Studley as Studley Hardware Co., Inc., the business was sold in 1962 to Thomaston Hardware Co. The building is now occupied by Ross Levett Antiques.
About This Item
- Title: Studley Hardward Storefront, Thomaston, 1934
- Creation Date: circa 1934
- Subject Date: circa 1934
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 10.5 cm
- Local Code: BusinessPhotographBox
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Public architecture--Maine--Thomaston
- Stores & shops--Maine--Thomaston
- Business enterprises--Maine--Thomaston
- Hardware stores--Maine--Thomaston
- hardware store
- Main Street
- Studley Hardware
- Thomaston business
- Thomaston Hardware Co.
- Union Block
For more information about this item, contact:Thomaston Historical Society
PO Box 384, Thomaston, ME 04861
(207) 354 2295
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.