Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The American Can Co. is left to center. Probably Ramsdell’s Sardine Co.to right then apparently Booth’s, later Lubec Canning Co. On back, “from: Jay & Berty Calkins, P.O., Box 270, E. Machias.”
About This Item
- Title: American Can Co., Lubec, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.2 cm x 22.8 cm
- Local Code: 16 jpg
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishing industry--Maine--Lubec
- Canned fish industry--Maine--Lubec
- Canned food industry--Maine--Lubec
- American Can Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.