Contributed by an individual through Lubec Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Monument Lot in Lubec with the American Hotel across Pleasant Street on the left, Knights of Pythias Hall to right. ca. 1904-05, from two-photo folder “Souvenir Soldiers’ Monument, Dedicated Sept. 20, 1904. Lubec Maine. Copyright L.M. Association Fairfield Photo.”
About This Item
- Title: Soldiers' Monument, Lubec, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.8 cm x 14.0 cm
- Local Code: LHS 3 jpg
- Collection: Lubec Historical Society
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Monuments & memorials--Maine--Lubec
- United States. Army.
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.