Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Railroad Company Trolleys #236 (to Underwood Spring) and #237 derailed at Yarmouth. Underwood Spring Park was a popular gathering spot in the early 1900s for people from Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Derailed Trolleys, Yarmouth, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Yarmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: 1153
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Yarmouth
- Railroad accidents--Maine--Yarmouth
- Railroad cars--Maine--Yarmouth
- Portland Railroad Company
- Underwood Springs Casino (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.